Summer Reading! Time for a fresh sticky post, where I’ll keep my July BINGO board, part of the Summer Reading Challenge for #MGCarousel at Elymnifoquent.com, where Elza and I blog about middle grade books.
Play along! Grab your July bingo board here >>
Can’t read those tiny book covers? I’ve listed the titles/authors.
SQUARES COVERED [In order, row by row, top to bottom]:
- A Crown on the Cover – The Unusual Suspects (Sisters Grimm, #2) by Michael Buckley
- A Number in the Title – Once Upon a Crime (Sisters Grimm, #4) by Michael Buckley
- Newberry Honor Book – Al Capone Does My Shirts (Alcatraz, #1) by Gennifer Choldenko
- A Bug on the Cover – Zinnia and the Bees by Danielle Davis
- Red & Blue Cover – The Problem Child (Sisters Grimm, #3) by Michael Buckley
- A Book You Own – Fork-Tongue Charmers (Luck Uglies, #2) by Paul Durham
- A Book with Pictures – Magic and Other Misdemeanors (Sisters Grimm, #5) by Michael Buckley
- Set in America – Al Capone Shines My Shoes (Alcatraz, #2) by Gennifer Choldenko
- Pick Your Prompt: Starts with Z – Zia (Island of the Blue Dolphin, #2) by Scott O’Dell
- Yellow Cover – Rise of the Ragged Clover (Luck Uglies, #3) by Paul Durham
- A Book that Is a Movie – Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- A Mystery – White Serpent Castle (Zenta and Matsuzo, #2) by Lensey Namioka