Today is the first anniversary of the publication of Harrow. In other words, the second book in the Galleries of Stone trilogy is celebrating its “book birthday.” To mark the milestone, I’m giving readers the opportunity to win fabulous prizes—in the form of some very pretty, limited edition postcards. The prize drawing will take place on Monday, April 20, giving you plenty of time to take part. How? I’m glad you asked! There are several ways to drop your name in the proverbial hat:
- Favorite and/or Follow my Author Page on Amazon.
- Add CJ’s books to your virtual shelf on GoodReads.
- Like the Galleries of Stone page on Facebook.
- Subscribe to the Galleries of Stone Newsletter.
- Follow @Elymnifoqent on Twitter. That’s me!
- Are you a pinner? Follow CJ’s boards for Galleries of Stone, including brand new boards of Galleries of Stone races—Flox, Pred, and Grif.
- Who is your favorite Galleries of Stone character? Tell me!
For each of those seven things, you’ll gain a chance at winning a prize. THIS IS IMPORTANT! Tell me which of the above items you’ve done in a comment below. That’ll help me keep track of everyone’s enthusiasm. The drawing will take place on Monday, April 20. Ten winners will receive a limited edition postcard featuring Hannah Christenson’s amazing cover art from the books in the Galleries of Stone trilogy.
Want to improve your chances? Reviews are the best kind of support you can give an author, so I’ll offer some incentive. If you’ll take the time to review Meadowsweet, Harrow, and/or Rakefang on Amazon [and other venues], I’ll send along the matching illustrated postcard. Please give your honest opinion, with potential new readers in mind. There are so many books available; why is this series worth their time? Bonus! Because this is Book 2’s big day, if you post a review of Harrow, I’ll add the postcard featuring the cover art of Deuce.
Drawing: Monday, April 20, 2015